Ivan Calero joins on trial from Atletico Madrid

Carl Sagan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He started on left wing 1st half, lookedl ike we set up 442 anyway but 2nd half it went 433 and he starts on the left of the 3 but moved more centrally as the game went on.

Hopefully could be one for future 1st team then, adding a bit of Spanish flair.

Thanks for the info       :)

I think this guy can be a bit special. Interesting how some have referred to Alberto Bueno already - similar sort of talent and I see him in first team squad.

Which position? In the case of when Bueno played "who cares" he's on the pitch and may just do something magical that wins you the game.

Is this the "exciting" overseas player Sam Rush referred to at a recent Q&A?

Just like my farts.

Nobody is ever going to like your farts - apart from people who want to strip years of old paint off window frames.

Nobody is ever going to like your farts - apart from people who want to strip years of old paint off window frames.

Coming from the man that has chilli sauce with his cornflakes instead of milk!...I dread to think the smells you've left behind in hotels up and down the country

Coming from the man that has chilli sauce with his cornflakes instead of milk!...I dread to think the smells you've left behind in hotels up and down the country

When I die, they certainly won't risk a cremation for fear of causing Derby's equivalent of the Krakatoa eruption of 1883.

Also, you Philistine. Chilli sauce with cornflakes? What idiot has chilli sauce with cornflakes? Everyone knows that it's chilli sauce with Coco Pops and Vindaloo sauce with cornflakes.

Archived