Simon Francis

Srg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last thing we need is a RB similar in style to Brayford - good going forward (as he was with Coutts out wide) but defensively weak. I lost count of the number of times his lack of awareness and poor positional play led to goals. Wisdom was the perfect foil to Fozzy, bringing much more defensive stability to the side. I don't know anything about Francis but having browsed the Bournemouth forum he sounds more the attacking type of full back to me and I fear for our goals against column if we go for that type (eg Kyle Naughton)

I'm starting to get concerened by the amount of unsuccesful bids we seem to be making. I would have thought that in Rush, Evans and McClaren there should be enough expertise to actually land some of these targets,

I like the fact our vids are being rejected...shows we are going for quality that other teams don't want to leave (assuming we get them in the end of course)

I like the fact our vids are being rejected...shows we are going for quality that other teams don't want to leave (assuming we get them in the end of course)

The bit in brackets is the key though

It is pretty pointless negotiating so hard that you don't actually sign anyone who makes the squad stronger.

I'm not saying that things are currently going wrong, but I'd feel a lot happier if a couple of 'first choice' players appeared on the OS wearing the new shirt.

It annoys me that every time we bid for a player the other club is straight onto the media telling them they have rejected a bid

Anyway promotion winning teams are built around a blend of players so this guy may do a really good job   

On a sidenote, I searched Simon Francis on Twitter just to see who the first person to mention this was. Turns out to be Championship Rumours, over 6 hours before the Sky Sports News guy mentions it.

Interestingly, his profile picture is his current best XI in the Championship. Guess who's at RB?

Simon Francis.

coincidence that he just likes him?

coincidence that he just likes him?

It would have to be a pretty big coincidence, not only to choose Derby for him to be targeted by (he could stay at Bournemouth too), but for the story to then get picked up by a credible journo later that day.

I'm not taking his word for gospel, by the way. Most of those Twitter profiles are complete bo11ocks.

On a sidenote, I searched Simon Francis on Twitter just to see who the first person to mention this was. Turns out to be Championship Rumours, over 6 hours before the Sky Sports News guy mentions it.

Interestingly, his profile picture is his current best XI in the Championship. Guess who's at RB?

Simon Francis.

He just mentioned that WBA are in talks to sign Hughes. F that.

Archived