Simon Francis

Srg

enough of these unproven players.. Can we please just sign some quality players

Unproven? What are you talking about? God. He just played a full season for a side who finished top 10, and is highly rated by their fans, yet he's "unproven".... Who would you class as quality at RB who is in our budget then kid?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm good point. I just thought compared to Wisdom last season may be underwhelming but I've just been reading what there fans have been saying and he seems highly rated

Wisdom was a very good player but he's out of this league in terms of quality for me. Not every loan will be of his quality e.g Smith. Would take some serious dosh to sign him

Unproven? What are you talking about? God. He just played a full season for a side who finished top 10, and is highly rated by their fans, yet he's "unproven".... Who would you class as quality at RB who is in our budget then kid?

Wisdom

Bournemouth forums consensus is that they don't want to lose him. I can remember him getting a few assists last season - he loves to get down the wings and get crosses in which would fit in well with us

But a 29 year old defender? Hmm :/

Younger than lee naylor :-)

Wisdom was a very good player but he's out of this league in terms of quality for me. Not every loan will be of his quality e.g Smith. Would take some serious dosh to sign him

And Liverpool may want to keep him! Francis can can play centre back as well and his age will add experience. Definetly jumped the gun on my initial judgement

Freeman can cross aswell, Brighton away comes to mind. I think we will sign Francis and I hope he can defend. Reading Bournemouth fans comments he's good going forward, not so defending which was our achilles heel last season to some extent.

And Liverpool may want to keep him! Francis can can play centre back as well and his age will add experience. Definetly jumped the gun on my initial judgement

I can't remember seeing him play, but on paper he seems decent. I don't jump the gun on any of our potential signings due to the amount of success obscure and unheard of signings have bought us in the last few seasons!

Freeman can cross aswell, Brighton away comes to mind. I think we will sign Francis and I hope he can defend. Reading Bournemouth fans comments he's good going forward, not so defending which was our achilles heel last season to some extent.

Problem with Freeman is his defensive positioning and lack of understanding with our right sided CB (Keogh)

Granted, they didn't play many games together, and it could be worked on, but sometimes players just 'click' and sometimes they don't, and won't

(I think I've quoted the wrong person, oops)

Archived