Simon Francis

Srg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are we talking about Wisdom? It's been said that he wants to, just like most players like him, try and make his clubs squad. If and when that doesn't happen, they become available for loan. So you're not going to see anything on players like that for a couple of months.

The issue is how long do we wait for an answer on Wisdom, we cant wait all summer so we need other targets because if Freeman goes we have no RB...if we signed Francis nothing to say we cant have Wisdom as well, he could come in at CB if Francis signed and did well.

By all accounts it sounds like Francis is a decent RB and has a good cross on him.

Yet another underwhelming transfer target! 29 and relatively unknown!!no thanks

Underwhelming how? Who do you expect?

10 assists last season for a fairly average championship side who is highly rated by their fans. Remember they weren't a million miles from getting that 6th spot towards the end of the season. By all accounts, he'd be fairly cheap and by the sounds of it is very good going forward

The old standard "Who's he ever played for? he's *****" nonsense.

I'm willing to bet 99% of this forum has never heard of him, and if they have, haven't seen him play more than a couple of times. We just literally don't know. It's got to be a trust the staff one this.

This makes perfect sense. He's a defensive right-back so would slot straight back into the Wisdom role. 

Could be a good buy.

After a quick look on their forum it says he's great going forward. Christ knows who I'm thinking of then!

Decent player, but is he better than freeman? Would prefer to see Wisdom again, but unlikely if we are bidding for right backs. I think Freeman could imporove under Mcclaren, he's got potential but lacks confidence sometimes.

Bournemouth forums consensus is that they don't want to lose him. I can remember him getting a few assists last season - he loves to get down the wings and get crosses in which would fit in well with us

But a 29 year old defender? Hmm :/

Underwhelming how? Who do you expect?

10 assists last season for a fairly average championship side who is highly rated by their fans. Remember they weren't a million miles from getting that 6th spot towards the end of the season. By all accounts, he'd be fairly cheap and by the sounds of it is very good going forward

Hmmm good point. I just thought compared to Wisdom last season may be underwhelming but I've just been reading what there fans have been saying and he seems highly rated

Archived