Eros Medaglia two week trial

vivavelez

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just need to watch "Bring Me The Head Of Alfredo Garcia" and "The Good, The Bad And The Ugly" a couple more times and I'm there. Official interpreter.

"Ay speet on your graaayvah"

Anyway, haven't we got Bris for that?

The 'ugly' (Eli Wallach) died yesterday.

The 'ugly' (Eli Wallach) died yesterday.

I know.

I hope his final word was "BLOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

I just checked on FM2014 (a very credible source :lol: ) he is out and out Argentinian so it would be difficult to get a work permit for him.

I think generally on appeal you can argue that if they're going to get a certain amount of playing time (ie, can the clun claim they add value to the british economy by working) across the time of their contract you can sometimes get them through...

Pretty sure when we signed Kinky back in the day he got his WP on appeal in that way... not totally sure on that though!

If he was the one playing right back in the second half (didn't have a team sheet and got a little lost with all the trialists in the second half) then for me he impressed - looked up for it and had clear ability. Would be very happy if he joined.

If he was the one playing right back in the second half (didn't have a team sheet and got a little lost with all the trialists in the second half) then for me he impressed - looked up for it and had clear ability. Would be very happy if he joined.

Archived