Eros Medaglia two week trial

vivavelez

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes they are. We are the human race. They are the ... er something else race.

Simian - of which humans are a subset - and of which, I am a subset of that (Homo Belgaefermentus)

I'm afraid I switched off during the whole species vs race thing in Biology at school  :lol:

Either way, Bale looks like the missing link.

TobyWanKenobi

'Has been compared to: Gareth Bale'

******* hell  :lol:

I once was compared to Gareth Bale.

"Compared to Gareth Bale, you Toby, are moderately attractive, but a shyte footballer."

I'm afraid I switched off during the whole species vs race thing in Biology at school  :lol:

Either way, Bale looks like the missing link.

He looks like he came from the branch of the tree of evolution they make shillelaghs out of.

Or perhaps it was the ugli fruit tree of evolution.

To be honest I'm not fussed about how good the new RB we get is going forward.

I'm more concerned with their defensive abilities.

Wisdom provided a great balance because Forsyth used to bomb on so much and a lot of our play used to be down the left with Martin dropping off and Bryson running down the left picking it up off Forysth.

Having both full backs attacking minded can be more of a deterrent in some cases.

I must say I have a full trust on McClaren developing this kid as proper player for us in a season or two if there is enough talent. The fact that he doesn't speak English means nothing. If he wants to learn the language he can take courses and will be fine in 3-4 months.

I think he'll play against sausagelock next Thursday, we'll take him on the Austrian tour, he'll play really well, we'll sign him for an undisclosed amount and he will go on to be our player of the year.

Archived