Suarez the vampire

Lord_Ram

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JAWS 3!!

A Cantona style ban should occur. Surely UEFA & the FA would follow suit to FIFA?

Banning him from internationals is not enough. He'd miss some friendly's and qualifiers. It's the 3rd time for crying out loud, needs the book throwing at him. 

Sounds far fetched but surprised the police wouldn't step in? I think Ben Thatcher was involved with the police when he sparked out Pedro Mendes that time (city v pompey).

12 Month ban and whopping fine, calling it now. FIFA will be fuming he's done it on the biggest footballing stage, not a first time for the same offence either. His defence is weak, running into someones shoulder with your teeth out would not puncture the skin as it did. 

With all the corruption mess over FIFA as well right now they will want to divert the attention away from them and use this as a chance to punish Suarez big time.

Liverpool must be bricking it now.

He should be given a long ban and also sentenced a year of anger management courses. That would make him suffer more than loss of money which he has plenty. He would have to go there every week on given time and he just couldn't ignore his actions.

As good as his is as a player he is just going to go down in footballing history as Suarez the cannibal his EPL golden boot will be forgotten. He has to buck up his ideas else he will start to lose any sort of support.

imo he should be banned for at least 10 international matches, given a hefty fine and made to go see a psychiatrist for anger management.

To be fair, Daveo says he didn't run into him with his teeth out.

Looking at him, it's hard not to have his teeth out.

Plus, when he scores he screams like a little girl. That's enough in itself to ban him for life.

3rd time hes bitten an opponent, evidence seems to definitely show he bit chiellini

what do you think should be done?

for me he should be banned from playing for uruguay

I expect that he'll get a lengthy International ban.

He should do. That type of behaviour needs to be stamped upon.

Maybe a 12 month ban and a lifetime (career) suspended ban.

Maximum of a 24 game ban I belive

That's 24 international games - usually equates to 2 years. There is unlikely to be a ban from domestic football.

PistoldPete2

That's 24 international games - usually equates to 2 years. There is unlikely to be a ban from domestic football.

hes mis-understood, he cant help his over-bite

Archived