England v Uruguay

Day

Why get angry at them, they haven't been that bad and copped two classy finishes from Suarez. On another day England would have won that.

It's the nature of the beast, that's the brutal world of football, but I don't get the anger at the side. They certainly didn't look a side that didn't care.

I don't know, it all seems a bit much the angry comments about English players.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why get angry at them, they haven't been that bad and copped two classy finishes from Suarez. On another day England would have won that.

It's the nature of the beast, that's the brutal world of football, but I don't get the anger at the side. They certainly didn't look a side that didn't care.

I don't know, it all seems a bit much the angry comments about English players.

overpaid w*****rs , that's why..

Adios Inglaterra

Uruguay didn't even play well, and still created by far the best chances.

Well done Sturridge, Glenn Johnson had a good game at RB and that's about it...

...best chances... really? Uruguay were quite poor to be honest, played a negative game and ultimately relied on the pure class of Suarez.

England produced some brilliant chances through that game, and it really could have gone either way.

Oh well, all eyes on Italy for the English.

...best chances... really? Uruguay were quite poor to be honest, played a negative game and ultimately relied on the pure class of Suarez.

England produced some brilliant chances through that game, and it really could have gone either way.

Oh well, all eyes on Italy for the English.

Uruguay could have scored five. Other than Suarez, Cavani and Cristian Rodriguez should have scored.

That said, Rooney could have had three also.

Uruguay could have scored five. Other than Suarez, Cavani and Cristian Rodriguez should have scored.

That said, Rooney could have had three also.

Uruguay could have scored three in the first few minutes of the second half alone.

Didn't think we could be any more disappointing than 2010, but well done England.

Archived