This isn't right surely?

rammey

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm totally miffed about it. Awful bloody fixture list - looks like it will just be 3 trips to Blackpool during the illuminations (including the trips to Blackburn and Bolton).

Hello Rammey.

I'll join the list of miffed rams fans. I did all the mid week away games last year apart from Ipswich (mum's brithday - great excuse!), but they were fairly reasonable last year. Almost all of them did require me to take time off work though.

Mid week games should be between local-ish teams where rivalry isn't great but is do-able for your average Joe, so Sheff Weds, Birmingham, Rotherham, Huddersfield, Wolves - there's plenty to choose from there.

I'm resigned to Blackpool forever being on a Tuesday night as it has been for the past million years - I'm convinced there's a football league ruling somewhere that states Blackpool v Derby must be played midweek or the earth will implode.

But yeah, Blackpool, Bournemouth and Brighton is farcical, I would add Charlton to that list as well - a right pain in the arse to get to. Pretty poor from the Football League, but who are we to complain?

It's the same every year, they can't say it is because we are a "big club" going to places like Blackpool, Bournemouth etc either...rubbish fixtures...again another terrible trip over for the Forest home game with a good chance I will be biting my nails worrying about it being postponed again...thanks for that....

On the plus side...just booked flights for Brentford away in November.....another local game for me.

It's the same every year, they can't say it is because we are a "big club" going to places like Blackpool, Bournemouth etc either...rubbish fixtures...again another terrible trip over for the Forest home game with a good chance I will be biting my nails worrying about it being postponed again...thanks for that....

On the plus side...just booked flights for Brentford away in November.....another local game for me.

You up for a few beers at Brentford?

That's handy, last game is at home.

Deafening chorus of 'when I was young' from the entire ground, pitch invasion, Thorne carried shoulder high off the pitch by the jubilant fans, trophy presentation.....

Looking forward to it!

Or will we have it sewn up long before then?

That's handy, last game is at home.

Deafening chorus of 'when I was young' from the entire ground, pitch invasion, Thorne carried shoulder high off the pitch by the jubilant fans, trophy presentation.....

Looking forward to it!

Or will we have it sewn up long before then?

Don't be so stupid.

We'll be celebrating a perfect 46 win season ;)

Saw mention there may well be a few Friday nights games when the changes take effect with TV games etc. To a season ticket holder like myself who works nights this is pants!!! It's a struggle to do most midweek games at home. So fingers crossed to many will not be moved.

and yes I will moan if I want to

Archived