This isn't right surely?

rammey

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brighton, Bournemouth AND Blackpool ALL away on a Tuesday night????

Are we not allowed a weekend away watching our team then?

Something stinks here

Ps

Hello to everyone

that is a real bummer

full house for Rotheram i think

cant wait

Looks like two people wanted my name :p

It's the same every year, they can't say it is because we are a "big club" going to places like Blackpool, Bournemouth etc either...rubbish fixtures...again another terrible trip over for the Forest home game with a good chance I will be biting my nails worrying about it being postponed again...thanks for that....

On the plus side...just booked flights for Brentford away in November.....another local game for me.

On the forest fixture....who decides that we have to play them in September with the return early in the new year? Its obviously not the luck of the draw, so is it a police request? I assume it won't be sky as they would love a Derby-Forest promotion or relegation decider late in the season, so the only answer is the police.

Does anyone know how it works?

I'm not particularly bothered when we hammer them really but i am interested in how the fixtures are worked out and by whom!

On the forest fixture....who decides that we have to play them in September with the return early in the new year? Its obviously not the luck of the draw, so is it a police request? I assume it won't be sky as they would love a Derby-Forest promotion or relegation decider late in the season, so the only answer is the police.

Does anyone know how it works?

I'm not particularly bothered when we hammer them really but i am interested in how the fixtures are worked out and by whom!

They must have some kind of template they start off with, as we always seem to start at home against a promoted side too!

Last year being the exception, since they altered things for the 125 year anniversary.

That explains everything then. The idiot who creates the fixtures works for ATOS, the company who were the bane of my life when I had 2 bouts of deep vein thrombosis either side of a hip replacement operation, so was unable to work for nearly 12 months. I was completely housebound, told to STFU and GBTW by both ATOS and the DWP when I could neither walk, drive or even get on a bus, and it took the intervention of my MP to get the bar stewards off my back.

He is therefore a sadist to rival Donatien Alphonse François de Sade, so it's no surprise that there's no weekend seaside game for us.

I hope he gets his dick caught in his office chair and he ends up with boils on his scrotum.

Archived