Alan Nixon and betting odds rumours - Summer 2014 window

Albert

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember being shouted down on here for questioning Chris Wood's record as a striker before his move to Leicester. Plenty on here were devastated that he didn't sign for us for that kind of fee.

If we were to sign him I don't really understand how we could be that worried about it. He's been a handy player at this level, not spectacular, but certainly handy.

I remember being shouted down on here for questioning Chris Wood's record as a striker before his move to Leicester. Plenty on here were devastated that he didn't sign for us for that kind of fee.

If we were to sign him I don't really understand how we could be that worried about it. He's been a handy player at this level, not spectacular, but certainly handy.

I agree. Great player to bring off the bench and better in the air than Martin so would be a threat from set-pieces. If it's him, I could see him grabbing a few late goals for us.

Nicky Maynard. If I'm right I'm the new Alan Nixon.

Rated about £1m, wages are in line with our own, on the way out at Cardiff, can't play a full season (Sicknote) and (Most importantly), McClaren has been after him since his Forest days.

Not really like Martin but close enough for me.

Nicky Maynard. If I'm right I'm the new Alan Nixon.

Rated about £1m, wages are in line with our own, on the way out at Cardiff, can't play a full season (Sicknote) and (Most importantly), McClaren has been after him since his Forest days.

Not really like Martin but close enough for me.

I think you're wrong mate.

All the emphasis from Nixon has been on how similar he is to Martin. Maynard isn't similar in the slightest.

Edit: Just realised both their surnames start with ma so they are a bit similar.

Taken with a pinch of salt but Nixon saying we have got bids in for 3 players, 2 of course are Thorne and Juke but he cant say yet who the 3rd is...someone feel free.to copy and paste his tweets.

Its where he is saying ffp is ******** as we have 3 bids in.

Archived