Alan Nixon and betting odds rumours - Summer 2014 window

Albert

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The past week he's done nothing but whip up a panic amongst Derby fans and excitement amongst Burnley fans by saying that there will be a story in the following days paper explaining how it has 'gone up a level'...each day there is no story or the mention in the paper is barely worth being in the paper and you get his b!tchy attitude towards the mirror and points to Sunday People this weekend... 

seems somewhat scripted as I can't imagine his employers being delighted with his sniping at them so I've assumed everything he has said is just to sell copies of the rag. 

He is one hell of a paper salesman... 

What about that CB we were linked with in the past? Cant remember his name. Southampton I think but cant see him in there squad any more

Maybe im just going crazy

Absolutely no idea who you are talking about. You're going crazy pal.

Absolutely no idea who you are talking about. You're going crazy pal.

Jos Hooiveld, and we were never linked to him I just thought he would be a great CB to buy

Im not crazy, at least thats what the doctors tell me

The past week he's done nothing but whip up a panic amongst Derby fans and excitement amongst Burnley fans by saying that there will be a story in the following days paper explaining how it has 'gone up a level'...each day there is no story or the mention in the paper is barely worth being in the paper and you get his b!tchy attitude towards the mirror and points to Sunday People this weekend... 

seems somewhat scripted as I can't imagine his employers being delighted with his sniping at them so I've assumed everything he has said is just to sell copies of the rag. 

He is one hell of a paper salesman... 

I've not bought one

Archived