Alan Nixon and betting odds rumours - Summer 2014 window

Albert

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One pun and it starts a chain reaction. In fact these puns are making my head light.

Bugger! Speedway bikes don't have headlights. Sorry.

Don't have brakes either, but that didn't stop me.

/hardly surprising if there were no brakes

i'm pretty sure he was one of the first to say we were after Russell even when the DET were dismissing it.

Owen Bradley himself said a while back that Nixon is a top journalist and that there is a clause in Brysons contract .

Andy Miller @Retro_31 Jun 14

@OwenBradley Had you heard anything prior to Alan Nixon's tweets about Bryson's £750k buy out clause and is there any truth in it? Thanks!

• @Retro_31 it's a release clause. More of a notification thing, like with Suarez.

• @OwenBradley Alan Nixon is constantly tweeting £750k and he's free to leave on the acceptance of a contract. Really forcing the issue.

@Retro_31 Alan is a top journo and if that's what he's been told, fair enough. I haven't been told that. Let's see what happens. 

Nixon drives me round the bend.

He's a Mauger pain in the neck - and I want to know who's Fundin him.

(you've got to be old to get that one - and a speedway fan)

I'm seeing a player... he'll be a key signing, or maybe a bench player. The club is interested, but might actually not be. A bid may or may not have been made. There is apparently some other interest in the player, or maybe not.

I'm sure he gets the odd piece of good information, but there has been a lot of hedging his bets it seems, and when we're talking about players where multiple clubs are interested, you can always chuck another name or two in and just forget about it if they go elsewhere, saying "he chose other options" or the like. He's a step above my random transfer generator, but wouldn't be taking everything as gospel either.

I presume, like Henry and Suarez, we're not just going to roll over and give them our players.

Good news about the striker though, interested to see who it is.

'someone who will get goals' is telling, because he doesn't rate Diego Costa.

;)

Archived