Alan Nixon and betting odds rumours - Summer 2014 window

Albert

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's mainly Boycie's fault. He should be locked up for it, but I don't know if he can handle bars.

It's not Boycie's fault - he's been framed. Give him a brake.

So he got a pair of loans and a young signing right. Those are the kind of things that take time, but I doubt would be hugely secretive.We can't be sure of his accuracy in terms of bids between clubs and likelihood of moves until he predicts a proper paid transfer before others.

He still broke the news before any other journalist even the DET and RD, you can't just dismiss those as he clearly has source(s).

I will always listen to a Nixon tweet but I just don't take them as 100% fact! he's got some right and some wrong, I don't think it's wise to mock and dismiss everything he says.

He still broke the news before any other journalist even the DET and RD, you can't just dismiss those as he clearly has source(s).

I will always listen to a Nixon tweet but I just don't take them as 100% fact! he's got some right and some wrong, I don't think it's wise to mock and dismiss everything he says.

This exactly. He shares what he hears... Not everything he gets told will be 100% accurate but he's personally not making anything up, and has got enough right to be taken as an extremely credible source of info

Archived