Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has he signed new deal yet?

it appears that he hasn't signed a new deal yet....

However, put yourself in his shoes - even if he does want stay, there are other teams that are interested in his services and are willing to pay premier league wages - he'd be foolish to sign a new deal (even if this is the only place he wants to be) without using that interest as a bargaining tool in his negotiations with us.....

How on earth is the top scoring midfielder, and second highest assisted player from last season just ordinary?

If we want to go up - its essential we keep our best players together....

I'm afraid that's the way our fans are going now days 2nd best player in the league as voted for buy pfa our player of the year. He ain't that good anyway lolz. On one thread he is the reason we dint go up cut he din start in the final on another thread he ain't that good hendrick n Hughes are better. One thing we should all agree on is 750k isn't enough one way or another

I don't know if he clearly wants to go, however if he does just let him.  Cannot stand clubs 'making' players stay just to spite them or the club that wants to sign them.

Arthur Cox once said that the moment he signs a player, he is looking out for a better replacement for that player (ish).  By the same token a player should be looking at progressing himself to a higher level.  If Bryson feels Burnley is the right move, then good luck and thank you for your contribution.

Good point. Maybe he should grow a pair and say something like "I`m going nowhere" or "I want to leave"? 

Maybe he prefers to conduct his affairs in a dignified manner, in private, instead of kowtowing to the wishes of the odd few keyboard warriors? After all, it's his career and his future, and I daresay it's a huge decision to make, affecting not only himself and his personal ambitions but the security and well-being of his family.

Derby County will still be here whatever Craig decides.

Could everyone stop putting assumptions about this based on spurious newspaper rumours please?

1) Bryson has said nothing

2) Bryson is a player

3) We are a club

4) There are other clubs

Them's the only factoids here... everything else is rumour...

So PLEASE stop making assumptions on Bryson's state of mind based on NOTHING...

Could everyone stop putting assumptions about this based on spurious newspaper rumours please?

1) Bryson has said nothing

2) Bryson is a player

3) We are a club

4) There are other clubs

Them's the only factoids here... everything else is rumour...

So PLEASE stop making assumptions on Bryson's state of mind based on NOTHING...

5) Bryson is Scottish

6) George Thorne loves the rams

7) Other clubs suck

Archived