Umbro - New Kit

New Kit  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Probably impossible to please every one with a new kit design but in my opinion they have gone in the right direction with a classic and simplistic look which is a vast improvement on these busy and over designed modern kits that are usually churned out..

Agree sponsor would look better in black but not worth dismissing the whole kit over that..

Good work.....

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally a shirt you can wear with jeans and still look relatively smart when watching Derby! :) 

Haven't had a kit since the plain white Adidas one but am definitely considering buying this shirt. (Once I've felt the quality of the material of course) 

Some folk would moan about the shade of white used just to whinge a bit... it looks a nicer fit that the kappa 'baggy round the neck with a w@nk collar but tight around the arms' kit we had last season.

Not sure how old you are Martyn but where you watching them in those days ??

It did coincide with our days in the third division lol !!

Nah a bit before my time, the first shirt I really remember was Saunders/Goddard era "Maxwell" shirts, which was the first I had myself.

Archived