Umbro - New Kit

New Kit  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do people do fake stuff and make things up?

I don't get what's in it for them.

Ha! I fooled 3,000 people. Yes, what have you gained? A bit of attention. You want people to pay you attention like a child?

#ITK stuff is getting boring innit?

My handy work on all 3 bar the stripes AS.

Not done for any attention... Just simply a mock up as to how 'a' Umbro kit could look.

It seemed to get forum content and chat going, which is what I thought it was about, a public forum.... Clearly I'm wrong.

Won't happen again, my bad.

Not done for any attention... Just simply a mock up as to how 'a' Umbro kit could look.

It seemed to get forum content and chat going, which is what I thought it was about, a public forum.... Clearly I'm wrong.

Can't you just write mock up or something on them?

Yep sure... nice idea.

Seems my photoshop skills haven't done me any favours, or I failed at the last hurdle without such finer detail... to the mock up.

Just to add, on another thread these were posted only a week or so ago.

No mate, sorry I didn't mean it like that mate. Sorry. I mean you know when people "leak" stuff. Just in general. Not mock ups where we're all guessing at stuff.

Sorry fella, I misunderstood. Thought this was some sort of "leak". I'm not on twitter you see. I'm a cynic about anything that comes of THAT site

You did your mock ups for us mate, we liked, appreciated and even asked you for that. No need to be sorry.

It's others who blatantly read this forum and decide to impress their mates making them look ITK with the new kits. Silly.

Please don't stop, you obviously have talent!

Archived