Umbro - New Kit

New Kit  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it, hate few things more in modern football than when fans turn into a bunch of fashionistas and want some sort of "design".

For what, 90 years, teams just turned up in coloured shirts and ******* got on with it. In our glory days, we weren't prancing about with half-hoops and gold numbers or wonky black stripes down the front of the shirt.

Nice shirt. No scratch and sniff, no random lines or stripes, no nonsense, thank you Umbro.

We are all football fans.

Stop moaning that the "design is boring" or its "underwhelming"

Its a football top, thats all.

Who cares? We could go out in plain white tshirts for all I care. As long as we go up, thats all that matters.

Honestly some of our fans make my **** itch.

It's a Football shirt, not a wedding dress. As long as the players can identify team mates on a pitch from the opposition, that's the main thing.

I said it would have to look proper sharp for me to get one after JustEat were announced, I've seen it, won't be getting it, but there's no point in moaning about it and saying it's boring. Perhaps if more people had got behind my tin foil idea we wouldn't be in this mess.

So it's kinda your fault...

Archived