Umbro - New Kit

New Kit  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair to them, having two stars for european cup wins is different than for two league wins. 

And perfectly justifiable - if they are playing in a European competition. Equally, they could have a big '3' on the badge to signify that they are the only former European Cup winners to have played in the domestic 3rd tier.

And perfectly justifiable - if they are playing in a European competition. Equally, they could have a big '3' on the badge to signify that they are the only former European Cup winners to have played in the domestic 3rd tier.

Most of what the gumps do is insane but I quite like what they've done there. If we had won 2 European titles, I think it would be pretty cool if we commemorated that, no matter out current position. Likewise, when we win our tenth title, I expect us to have a star on our shirts.

Most of what the gumps do is insane but I quite like what they've done there. If we had won 2 European titles, I think it would be pretty cool if we commemorated that, no matter out current position. Likewise, when we win our tenth title, I expect us to have a star on our shirts.

It would look good as a fridge magnet.

How do you post images lol :(

They have to be on an image hosting website like tinypic or photobucket, then you click the "image" button on the bar just above your text box and post the link to the image.

I'm expecting the curtains to be drawn back, smoke and pyro and George Thorne and Craig Bryson to walk out with the new kit on. Best kit unveiling ever and nobody will give a toss what it looks like.

They could walk out in Gustapo outfits and nobody would care

Colin Gibson always used to say...

"Derby in their traditional colours of white shirt, black shorts and white STOCKINGS"... on the wireless.

The image that painted in my head was quite funny / disturbing.

Archived