Umbro - New Kit

New Kit  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind seeing Zenith or Bremont as our sponsor. Better than buyamobilephonewhichdoesn'tworkproperlycom or justeatyourselftodeath.

Perhaps we could compromise and have Duvel Moortgat or Brasserie Dupont as our shirt sponsor.

Everton's new kit from Umbro unveiled. If we get that design in white I'll be pleased. A blue/black third kit sounds intriguing!

I suspect that for SRG, Muespach and Coconut there aren't enough bells,whistles or day-glow stripes. :p

I suspect that for SRG, Muespach and Coconut there aren't enough bells,whistles or day-glow stripes. :p

There are no bells, whistles or day glow stripes on any of the Kappa kits we have had and apart from the thunderbirds kit (which did have a day flo stripe on it) they have all been the best looking and fitting kits we have had since the Patrick days.

All our past Umbro ones were always just a carbon copy of everyone else's and I doubt this one will be any different.

Im looking forward to it but does it really matter?

not really....when you put it against how much unjust slagging off everyone on here did with last seasons kits...the stripe....the red one...the thunderbirds...and we seemed to do ok in them...

I would have us playing in dresses if it meant we won the league.

There are no bells, whistles or day glow stripes on any of the Kappa kits we have had and apart from the thunderbirds kit (which did have a day flo stripe on it) they have all been the best looking and fitting kits we have had since the Patrick days.

All our past Umbro ones were always just a carbon copy of everyone else's and I doubt this one will be any different.

I sincerely can't remember our old kits with Umbro being copies of other teams, Adidas yes but not Umbro... Wasn't it before the time when that kinda thing became standard???

Archived