Umbro - New Kit

New Kit  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not in the slightest, just easier to speculate about football kits than going round and round in circles about Thorne/Bryson, and nowt else is happening!!

Dead right..

I'll add some riveting questions.

How much black should be on it?

How big and where should sponsor be positioned?

What colour numbers?

What size shirt is everybody getting?

That should keep everybody occupied until we get news.

Can't believe some people on twitter and facebook think it's that kit they saw but it's photoshopped from this site! Anyway I've already seen 3 new kits this is no joke.   :)

I sincerely can't remember our old kits with Umbro being copies of other teams, Adidas yes but not Umbro... Wasn't it before the time when that kinda thing became standard???

Yep we did, and worse than that we actually used to get the kits a year after the big teams-like the England kit with the little grandad collar.

yeh this is the one just not with the diagonal across the front, didnt notice that before!

Pure white, black trim on collar and sleeves...black shorts...white socks with black lines

Am I the only one who thinks the bloke at the front looks Vulcan?

So what do you want? A Ronald Mc fkin Donald outfit?

I seem to be one out but I wish they'd bring back the black pinstripes. Not covering the whole front of the shirt though.

Just for a year.

And, while I want us to use the yellow and blue EDS shirt again, I think either dark navy or black would look incredible with a red Just Eats logo.

I'd go for that one too, out of all the mock-ups.

Grimbeard asked 'what DO you want then?"

I want something that I can look at and think "hey, that's a little different. I can see that someone has put (at least some) care and thought into that to make it stand out from a template" even regardless of whether I like the chosen design or not, at least it would be a design - a plain kit has not been designed, it's been tossed off the manufacturing line with the least effort possible being made because they know thousands will buy it anyway - it's the x-factor of football shirts!

Archived