World Cup Prediction League - Predictions

eddie

Match 63, Brazil v Netherlands (21:00)

Tricky one this. Will Brazil come roaring out of the dressing room determined to go someway towards making amends for their humiliation? Or will they still be licking their wounds and crumble in a hostile stadium?

Have to have a think about it and come back later.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brazil 2 Holland 0 Oscar full house

Argentina 2 Germany 2 Messi full house

Hopefully I get this one RIGHT this time :blush: :ph34r::lol:

Now I'm confused. Your 'change to Muller' post is time-stamped 8:52 pm and the game kicked off at 9.

How did you manage that? Is there a flaw in the system?

Decided to change my FGS from Muller to Klose. Posted just before 9..

When Muller scored, I was going to post 'never change your fookin mind' but it let me edit it and change it back to Muller.

So I should not get the additional for getting the FGS correct. You can give that point to charity of Grimbeard.

Decided to change my FGS from Muller to Klose. Posted just before 9..

When Muller scored, I was going to post 'never change your fookin mind' but it let me edit it and change it back to Muller.

So I should not get the additional for getting the FGS correct. You can give that point to charity of Grimbeard.

Thanks for the honesty. I think there's something like a 20 minute window where you can edit posts. Just a shame it doesn't amend the time, but then of course posts would appear to be out of sequence - and there are probably significant limitations that affect the viability of the message board data organisation that say it can't handle that sort of change - control key randomisation and stuff like that.

I think I changed it to Klose before I ran the stats this morning - I'll check tomorrow. The Prediction League software's on my Windows machine but I've got a fairly major database unload/reorg/reload running at the moment (boring work stuff) and don't want to interrupt it.

Match 63, Brazil v Netherlands (21:00)

Tricky one this. Will Brazil come roaring out of the dressing room determined to go someway towards making amends for their humiliation? Or will they still be licking their wounds and crumble in a hostile stadium?

Have to have a think about it and come back later.

Right, I've had a think, and I've still no idea. So, on the toss of a coin I'll go for....

Brazil v Holland 1- 2 Robben

Germany v Argentia 2 - 1 Muller

Archived