Equador v England

froggg

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuinely wouldn't have Wilshere ahead of Hendrick, Hughes, Bryson or... Thorne.

Deadly serious.

I remember watching him play for Arsenal against Swansea in the FA cup a few years ago and thought he looked outstanding, a lot like Hughes when he's on top of his game, good movement good passing and lovely touch. However seeing him this season he looks like he's gone backwards.

Hope he can regain the form he showed before.

TobyWanKenobi

How can a team be 22nd in the WORLD rankings, when they haven't reached a tournament since 1998!

Because the rankings are complete balls?

Hodges on praises the performances of Oxlade-Chamberlain, Wilshere and Jones......

Ox had a good game, and Jones improved in the second half, but what exactly did Wilshere do that managed to impress Roy? Can only think that he didn't get injured. Other than that he did little but give the ball away and hit the deck in embarrassment....

Gibraltar 1 Malta 0

Is that their first ever win?

Incredible result they drew away at Estonia last week, soon be higher rated than Scotland. At the moment all the home games are played in Portugal.

I really must change my name!

I don't understand all of this 'Milner is rubbish' talk. We are talking about a guy who has been in the Premier League since the age of 17/18 and a player regularly picked by the last 3 England managers. He just happens to fit the mould for all the people who need a scapegoat.

I don't understand all of this 'Milner is rubbish' talk. We are talking about a guy who has been in the Premier League since the age of 17/18 and a player regularly picked by the last 3 England managers. He just happens to fit the mould for all the people who need a scapegoat.

I agree, great in midfield protecting defence, not shoddy going forward either. Shown up last night against speedy attack, but we all guessed that so not sure why it was tried

I agree, great in midfield protecting defence, not shoddy going forward either. Shown up last night against speedy attack, but we all guessed that so not sure why it was tried

I think a lot of people think because he plays on right midfield he should play a really attacking role, what they fail to understand is that he is probably played there to help cover Glen Johnsons defensive frailty.

Genuinely wouldn't have Wilshere ahead of Hendrick, Hughes, Bryson or... Thorne.

Deadly serious.

I'm not sure whether he's a footballer or a schoolgirl - never seen a player that throws himself to the ground in agony so many times - utter disgrace - he's got the physical presence of a piece of wenslydale....

Archived