Equador v England

froggg

Lovely goal from England, lambert punches to an offside rooney who bundles in. This is GREAT to watch.

Offside? My money says it came back off keeper to rooney.

Could be wrong though

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure what the thinking is with Milner at RB, he's a liability. That being said, none of the back four looked great.

Looked much better going forward, just need to work on their decision making a little, particularly Barkley.

Entertaining game, largely because both back fours look suspect.

Can understand why the younger generation don't care about the national team. There is not the pride that there used to be with the players.

Doesn't help when the coverage is ruined by tw4ts like Chiles and Townsend, what a pair of bell ends.

Can understand why the younger generation don't care about the national team. There is not the pride that there used to be with the players.

Doesn't help when the coverage is ruined by tw4ts like Chiles and Townsend, what a pair of bell ends.

I think its the coverage, ITV are utter garbage.

I thought it couldn't get any worse than them two, only to employ Ian "it was never my fault ref" Wright as a pundit.

Thats the problem, instead of trying to be like rooney or gerrard, seems the younger generation are trying to emulate chiles.

Know f all about football and try to be funny but fail miserably :-)

Archived