Ownership group to meet management in Chicago

Stuniverse

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy got sent a free shirt by the club at the start of the season and gets invited so sit in hospitality etc, then has the audacity to slag off the board.

What an overindulged and fickle little ****.

Would rather we didn't have "celebrity" fans anyway. It's embarrassing and it looks desperate when the club tries to use them as a marketing tool.

His 1D mate is quite serious about buying Donny Rovers too. Wonder what kind of board he'll have?

Nothing to do with Nigel Clough. It's all about fans who thought that we can not to do better without him.  

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. There were a lot of angry, upset and puzzled people at the time. I felt exactly the same way myself and said so, but strangely enough at the end of the Ipswich game those feelings had mellowed and the angry voice had muted somewhat.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. There were a lot of angry, upset and puzzled people at the time. I felt exactly the same way myself and said so, but strangely enough at the end of the Ipswich game those feelings had mellowed and the angry voice had muted somewhat.

You big softie.

Big time this! At half time I would have happily stuffed Sam Rush into a suitcase and thrown it in the Derwent, at full time I would have considered leaving the case unlocked.

Archived