Cardiff City signings

Derbados

Cardiff are making a lot of noise in the transfer market early on, i must say Macheda is a brilliant signing for them. Provided Solskjaer can get them up for it they will be very hard to beat next season. I worry about our chances of winning the league  :ph34r:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shows how much Reading need to knock down their wage bill, think they are on the road to mid table monotony

This years QPR. Steal a playoff promotion without breaking a sweat. West Ham did in 2012, QPR in 2014.

They'll "underperform" because their squad should be at the top but will pull it out for 3 games in the playoffs.

Cardiffs strike force now consists; Macheda, Mason, Le Fondre, Campbell, Jones, Guerra, Maynard, Berget, Velikonja..

Does anyone feel even remotely threatened by that lineup?

Martin will score more than all those together. And ALF will propably score 15...

Cardiffs strike force now consists; Macheda, Mason, Le Fondre, Campbell, Jones, Guerra, Maynard, Berget, Velikonja..

Macheda - been pretty poor at every championship club he's been loaned to.

Mason - okay enough, but not a goalscorer

Le Fondre - scores goals, but nothing else. He'll be warming the bench within months

Campbell - he'll be gone, a lower prem club will pick him up

Jones - can be quite effective but inconsistent, probably the one I'd most like here

Guerra - scored a decent number in Spain, but he's old and he won't have seen anything like the championship

Maynard - was very poor for Wigan

Berget - who?

Velikonja - was poor for Cardiff last time they were in the championship

Nothing really there to score us IMO.

Archived