Time to hijack a poll regarding Thorne!

Ambitious

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"expressandstar admin - 29 minutes ago

Thank You for all your votes, we are aware that most votes aren't the views of west brom fans, however the general consensus among the baggies fans is that Thorne should be sold to Derby. We shall be passing this information on the West Brom board and they shall take further action."

ROFL

"expressandstar admin - 29 minutes ago

Thank You for all your votes, we are aware that most votes aren't the views of west brom fans, however the general consensus among the baggies fans is that Thorne should be sold to Derby. We shall be passing this information on the West Brom board and they shall take further action."

ROFL

:ph34r:

This guy's pretty sensitive...

The Real Bully Hoo. May 28, 2014 3:30 pm

And for any Derby fans reading, it was great watching as QPR did to you what you did to us a few years back. Lovely touch of Schadenfreude and no he isn't a German full back.

Enjoy the Chumpionship without George Thorne and probably without Stev MacLaren as well.

And for any Derby fans reading, it was great watching as QPR did to you what you did to us a few years back. Lovely touch of Schadenfreude and no he isn't a German full back.

Enjoy the Chumpionship without George Thorne and probably without Stev McClaren as well.

A bit of a tosser then

The Real Bully Hoo.

May 28, 2014 3:30 pm

Enjoy the Chumpionship without George Thorne and probably without Stev McClaren as well.

Someone needs to let go. How long has it been!

it will also be great watching as well swap places with west brom soon enough :ph34r:

Too many of you getting hung up on one player. If Thorne goes back to WBA, Eustace is more than capable of filling that role as are 101 players from the continent which we are hoping Schteeve will tap into.

One player doesn't make a team.

'We are hoping'?

Who are you speaking on behalf of there?

I want a team of British players and do not understand people's obsession with foreign players.

'We are hoping'?

Who are you speaking on behalf of there?

I want a team of British players and do not understand people's obsession with foreign players.

I have no aversion to foreign players, but I agree. I want a predominantly British squad too. I think they would get on better with each other that way. As long as we don't end up like Newcastle with their dressing room divide: Those who speak French, and then everyone else. Half of our success is based on our unified dressing room, so we can't afford to do that. Plus, we need players who have experience in the British game.

They have Stev for I all care, only worried about his brother Steve.

Archived