Time to hijack a poll regarding Thorne!

Ambitious

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many of you getting hung up on one player. If Thorne goes back to WBA, Eustace is more than capable of filling that role as are 101 players from the continent which we are hoping Schteeve will tap into.

One player doesn't make a team.

Too many of you getting hung up on one player. If Thorne goes back to WBA, Eustace is more than capable of filling that role as are 101 players from the continent which we are hoping Schteeve will tap into.

Apart from Eustace is out of contract and is old enough to be half the players' dad.

I can't disagree with this more.

Do you know the difference between the home match against QPR this season and the Playoff final? And don't say Eustace scored. The difference was that we dominated the second match. We pretty much did them in that 1-0 win, they had more possession (one of very few teams to do that to us) although they lacked an edge up front. Thorne was the difference in winning the midfield battle with them. Eustace has been good in a defensive role but Thorne is on a different planet to him and is a dynamic deep lying playmaker who can also effectively protect the defence.

i think this thread should be pinned and put in big bold flashing lights

time to turn on my mums computer, my brothers laptop, my other brothers laptop, my ipod, my brothers 2 ipods, my other brothers ipod, my step mums ipad, my dads tablet, my dads laptop, ermmmm, im off to use the computers at the library :ph34r:

Archived