Kenny Burns is a ****

Cardifframs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the FT whistle blew on Saturday, Nottingham Forest FC have not yet once entered my thoughts. 

I could understand if they were flying high in the Premier League or even on par with us as being a perfectly ran football club.

They are an 11th placed Championship side and are no more of a worry to me than a Brighton or a Sheffield Weds.

Once they get their own shambles of a house in order and challenge us rather than that pathetic showing (injuries or not bla bla) then we bashed them 5-0 I will consider them as a worry.

Living in Manchester I have many Citeh season ticket holders as friends and extended family and they have assured me Pearce is certainly not the answer. Good luck NFFC, you will need it. 

I think you lads have misinterpreted his tweet. He's not laughing at the defeat, he's laughing at the fact McClaren's got a full pre-season to turn the side into relegation fodder now.

From 14th to Wembley.

He's going the wrong way so far

I'd be exactly the same if the shoe was on the other foot. 

I can't begrudge them a dig at us. What was everyone expecting? Them to congratulate us on playing well and missing out? no chance.

Let them live it up, embrace it. We'll just have to knock 6 or 7 past them next time. We'll make them eat their words. 

Archived