Kenny Burns is a ****

Cardifframs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too right. And if he doesn't get one, he'll try and get a secondary one when he's asked about it to stir it up again.

Just ignore him, he's not worth it.

Why is everyone biting? Giving him the attention he wants

Too right. And if he doesn't get one, he'll try and get a secondary one when he's asked about it to stir it up again.

Just ignore him, he's not worth it.

Yep. Kenny who?

The only person of any significance I know by that name made some terrific documentaries, The Civil War and Baseball among them.

(NB: Now the flipping multi thingy works!)

Mountain out of a molehill.

Perhaps he'd just watched his Derby vs Forest DVD......

And realistically, let's be honest, what he typed will be exactly what I commit to Twitter the second I hear about his inevitable heart attack.

He is an idiot. I've beat him at golf a few times and he attempts to play mind games as amazingly he was once a professional sportsman

not the old "no pressure" trick?

Tell me he has more mind games than that old one.

Mountain out of a molehill.

Perhaps he'd just watched his Derby vs Forest DVD......

And realistically, let's be honest, what he typed will be exactly what I commit to Twitter the second I hear about his inevitable heart attack.

That's similar to what I was thinking except I will go further and piss on his grave afterwards, the fat ugly cnut. Right now I'm in no mood to take **** from people like him.

That's similar to what I was thinking except I will go further and piss on his grave afterwards, the fat ugly cnut. Right now I'm in no mood to take **** from people like him.

I'd be tempted to leave a steaming pile there.....

I can't feel anger at such a bitter, twisted individual. I genuinely feel sorry for him as he strives to cling on to the fame he once had. He drifts off into the twilight, but every now and again a firefly light snaps on in his brain and he says to himself "I know how to get attention".

And it works, for a few brief seconds. He courts popularity with some by being unpopular with others: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" seems to be his philosophy.

How sad.

In years to come, they will make a film of his life, called "Whatever Happened to Baby Kenny?" - unfortunately Bette Davis died in 1989 so they'll have to get Billy Davies to play Kenny. It takes a cvnt to play a cvnt.

Archived