Keogh

DerbyRam!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole thing happened in slow motion. My whole life flashed before my eyes between Zamora's shot the ball hitting the net. With each mistake our defender's made, a little piece of my heart was stolen.

And the worst part is I just absolutely knew it was coming.

That goal was made from about 3 errors. Keoghs was the last but there were at least two before that.

Who cares?

Reading that he feels he let everyone down isn't very nice to see. He's had his dodgy moments in the past but we wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for him. Gutted for him. Hope he comes back stronger next season.

Reading that he feels he let everyone down isn't very nice to see. He's had his dodgy moments in the past but we wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for him. Gutted for him. Hope he comes back stronger next season.

there were more mistakes leading up to the goal before it got to heogh. Steve Mc knows that too.

there were more mistakes leading up to the goal before it got to heogh. Steve Mc knows that too.

I know that too, I think most people do. Keogh will still think that he let us all down, and that's heartbreaking.

I know that too, I think most people do. Keogh will still think that he let us all down, and that's heartbreaking.

Despite the tears Keogh is probably harder than you think. True this experience will be hard for him as it is for everyone but Keogh is not our captain for no reason I am sure he will be back stronger next season.

Dawkins loses the ball at that point in the game he needs to get it back or foul and take one for the team but doesn't. Forsyth then challenges for the ball then stops and watches the player take the ball almost as if he is waiting for free kick. Then bucko comes fails with the challenge, then keogh studs it to Zamora and the rest is history. Shame as think we could of got 2 or 3 goals in extra time and would be diff story, but if we are looking to blame someone for the goal has to be Forsyth for me, just because he stops and watches for some reason

Stop dissecting the game to the nth degree, individual errors always decide football games, it was just that we made them collectively today and not QPR which is why we lost. If we gave away a goal like that in the 90th minute against 10 men then whom can honestly say that we deserved to win today?

Doesn't matter anymore, it happened, and I wouldn't look poorly on Keogh, or Forsyth or Buxton.

The key now is to look to next season and how the side reacts to this.

All four have been fantastic all improved, all can play football, however on this occasion trying to play football cost us. This was the experience they needed to improve mentally. Next year will be our year as long as Macca can keep the squad together

Archived