Keogh

DerbyRam!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't matter anymore, it happened, and I wouldn't look poorly on Keogh, or Forsyth or Buxton.The key now is to look to next season and how the side reacts to this.

It was your fault for saying the side that finishes fourth never goes up.

(Not really).

Win as a team, lose as a team. No one is to blame. I hope that's what Macca told them.

Quite right mate, we shouldn't be looking to pin the blame on someone here, until that we had dominated

and it seemed to be just a matter of time before the inevitable Derby goal, and the following glory.

To be champions next season we need a better centre back to replace either Bucko or Keogh. 

I have just been able to face the world after burying myself under a duvet since the final whistle. 

I have never felt this sad...

Its no use feeling sorry for Keogh. hes totally committed to the cause but makes too many costly mistakes. FACT!

The best thing about yesterday was that the entire support was united behind the team, from the journey down, in the Green Man, at the game, post match reaction and so on.   But within 24 hours some have to find a scapegoat.   Yes I do feel sorry for Keogh, I feel sorry for all of them, I feel sorry for all of us and for football in general that our approach failed against a completely unsustainable model adopted by QPR.  But mainly I feel sorry for you that you lack any sense of empathy with the players and supporters.

I bleed black and white but am also realistic, the final highlighted his good and bad points for all to see,I love his enthusiasm but he costs too many goals against with his erratic, panicy style,sometimes you have to take off the rose tinted glasses and tell it how it is

Somebody's probably already posted this but Keogh's wife put on twitter earlier: “@_charliekeogh_: From Rich; "Your support means a lot, thanks for the messages, it still hurts this morning but we will come back stronger for it."” Obviously we're all gutted with the result but I take immense pride in seeing how much this club really does mean to our players. I think this will spur them on and really drive them to achieve the goal of promotion next season.

Archived