Keogh

DerbyRam!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its happened to better players than keogh. **** happens. As someone else eluded to in another thread how the ball got from the byline in the first instance was annoying. Cant remember but was it forsyth?

Ironically thought he had one of his best games today keogh. Charging like a man possesed from back with the ball.

see thats the thing, but who do we replace keogh with? If only barker was still a barker :(, he was the best defender i remember watching, never lost a header and always mindful of what is around him, he can still come back maybe! :p

was it not dawkins fault? in the minutes before it happened, he gave away 2-3 throw ins which lead to the goal for me, he is the culprit but i need to see the replays!, personally he seems good individually but doesnt seem on the same wavelength as the rest of team

Ironically thought he had one of his best games today keogh. Charging like a man possesed from back with the ball.

yeah, apart from the very last moment, he had a brilliant game, so did all the defence, we absolutely dominated everything

Its happened to better players than keogh. **** happens. As someone else eluded to in another thread how the ball got from the byline in the first instance was annoying. Cant remember but was it forsyth?

remember it happening to vincent kompany(similiar miskick)? cant remember the game, but they conceded as a result, it was a very big game....if anyone can name it, 10 points....:D

City v scousers at anfield. Even stevie g's slip. Hope keogh overcomes this though he's a guy who will really take it to heart.

It's the forward players that cost us today not the mistake by the defense.

They had plenty of ball around the box to have killed the game off before the sucker punch.

65th minuteish, comes to ward in the middle of the box, he hits it well and would have buried into the bottom left hand corner of green's goal with him no chance of saving it, unfortunately martin runs into that spot and it hits him and deflects for a goalkick :(

also was talking to a qpr(well talking....) on the train from wembely north to watford junction, even he said we should have a had a penalty in the first half for the tackle on hughes, has anyone seen the replay?

remember it happening to vincent kompany(similiar miskick)? cant remember the game, but they conceded as a result, it was a very big game....if anyone can name it, 10 points.... :D

i remember a Thomas Vermaelen error for Arsenal v Man Utd last season. Was in about the second minute, Van Persie kicked the ball at him and he just gave it straight back to him. 

Vermaelen was Arsenal captain at the time, and hasn't really been the same player since I don't think.

But I'm not worried. In terms of commitment and character, I think Richard Keogh eats Vermaelen for breakfast. He will bounce back from this. 

Archived