Hate the Championship

CumbrianRam

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try to look on the positive side. There will be big games (Forest, Leeds, Wolves, Fulham, Norwich, Cardiff, Brighton, Wigan etc). Got to be better than losing to Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Man C etc every week (am I clutching at straws?)

You are. :D

Try to look on the positive side. There will be big games (Forest, Leeds, Wolves, Fulham, Norwich, Cardiff, Brighton, Wigan etc). Got to be better than losing to Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Man C etc every week (am I clutching at straws?)

Leeds, Forest and possibly Wolves are the only big games and we also have the insecurity about players, sadly we won't know until July.

**** league full of **** teams and we're boss.

We'd walk this awful division if we kept this group. We won't keep this group though.

Redknapp is still a cnut and Zamora is awful

QPR going into administration, getting points docked and then beating our 11 point tally would make me feel better...

A couple of months ago, I was worried that if we don't do it this season, that would be that, our chance gone. I can't even remember why I thought that now, something to do with riding our luck, and teams coming down having a boat load if cash.

However, now you look at the teams that have come down, and the teams that have come up, and all the other teams in the league. All the teams that I was concerned about have ende on a real fizzle. I'm not afraid of a single one of them.

If we can keep the majority of this team together, or adequately replace whoever we loose (and £3 mil from today, as well as the reputation we've earned should help), then we should walk this league.

**** the play offs, we'll go up as record breaking champions.

Archived