How long is this week lasting!

Hongdo

Masturbation uses up a few kleenex minutes.

Hope it doesn't come too soon as i'm still waiting for my tickets to arrive !!!!!

I'm enjoying it... it's like waiting to pick up a new car or going on holiday... make the most of it, it will be over before you know it.

i'm disgusted with the lot of ya !!

:ph34r:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im literally finding it hard to do anything at work

make the most of it as redcar says... it will be over in a flash

do u think the boys will crumble with the occassion... thats my worry

Probably take them 20 mins to settle understandably. The best way to settle would be to go for the jugular! Get Russell and Ward at Hill and Dunne etc.

More likely be a tight affair in first half though - nobody wanting to make any mistakes. But remember they have got Richard Dunne...must be a shout for an O.G.!?

This week has been purgatory for me. The place I work at is full of IT nerds who're more likely to get excited about the latest release of Java than a football match!!! The only one who's remotely interested in footy is a plastic Cit-eh fan... Hell on earth!

I keep thinking "at least I am better off than anyone in Derby, as I am setting off tomorrow morning....." but then I will just be waiting around in London...waiting....waiting.....waiting...

I have had my bag packed for a week, big event tonight is the cup final haircut of course....then I am all set...05:30 tomorrow morning I will be on my way....via work of course...but on my way..

At least you've got work Muespach! I'm sitting here (retired) looking out the window at the bloody rain and I'm sure the clock hasn't moved all morning. We are setting off tomorrow and are planning to catch a show to fill in the time tomorrow night, in between the drinking to take our minds off the eternal wait!

Probably take them 20 mins to settle understandably. The best way to settle would be to go for the jugular! Get Russell and Ward at Hill and Dunne etc.

More likely be a tight affair in first half though - nobody wanting to make any mistakes. But remember they have got Richard Dunne...must be a shout for an O.G.!?

Or maybe another lunge in the penalty area a la Upson?

This week has been purgatory for me. The place I work at is full of IT nerds who're more likely to get excited about the latest release of Java than a football match!!! The only one who's remotely interested in footy is a plastic Cit-eh fan... Hell on earth!

I feel your pain. My only other co worker is a baseball fan!

<nerd>

THERE'S A NEW RELEASE OF JAVA?

WooHoo!!!!!!

</nerd>

My sister texted me earlier, on her way to work at school  'I can't stop singing Steve Bloomers Watching'

I text back 'It's better than 'If you don't F*ckin bounce'

Been on nights all week so it's gone pretty fast up till now  :)

I presume it will now drag like a draggy thing from dragsville. :(

Also a few florest fans at work have talked the play offs with me and all of them seem to want us to go up  :)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....!!

Que sera sera.....whatever will be will be......I'm going to Wembley....

Wembley....Wembley.....here I come...!!

"He's on his way, he's on his way.... MuespachRam.................he's on his way"

"He's on his way, he's on his way.... MuespachRam.................he's on his way"

C'mon lads and lasses sing up.

Regarding the wait, I've given up, I think I'll just stay in bed on Saturday and give it a miss. :rolleyes:

Archived