QPR Allocation increase ??

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There should be equal increase they not even sold pathictic they such a small fanbase.

As Daveo said, why would you complain to Sam Rush? He's on our side for getting in as many Derby fans as possible. It's the Football League who has allocated the number of tickets not Derby.

Of course we'd shift Club Wembley tickets! Thousands have already

Completely agree, they're the same price as the highest priced normal tickets at £98 and they sold out with the rest of them, in 54 mins!!

I heard that people could buy club Wembley tickets from Monday last week by just going on the Club Wembley site. Not sure how true that is but for those of you without a ticket, it might be a place to look before turning to the touts out there... and, as said above, there no more expensive than the highest priced tickets in the Derby end...

No increase in ticket allocation for Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final.

Following correspondence with the Football League this morning, Derby County can confirm that neither the club, nor Queens Park Rangers have received an increased allocation of tickets for Saturday’s Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final at Wembley Stadium.

The Rams, who will be housed in the West End of the stadium, were handed an allocation of 37,249 for the game by the Football League, while the Hoops, who will be situated in the East End, received an allocation of 37,332.

Some 20,000 seats were snapped up during Period 1 of sales, which was for Current Full and Half 2013/14 Season Ticket Holders, new 2014/15 Season Tickets Holders, Home Members (including Rams Squad) and 6 and 12 Package Customers, over the course of four days. 

Around 17,000 tickets were made available for General Sale, which began at 9am on Saturday morning and within 54 minutes, all 17,000 tickets were snapped up to make the Rams’ allocation a complete sell-out.

As a result of the sell-out, supporters without a ticket for the Play-Off Final are advised not to travel to Wembley as they will be unable to gain access to the stadium.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/play-off-final-ticket-allocation-confirmation-1558140.aspx#c8prHF8XHuEqfkjL.99

@IJTaylor81: Had it confirmed by the Box Office that our allocation is 39,180 - will provide a full ticket update at close of play today #weRtogether

11.36am, QPR head of media and communication

Just passing on the info. This is from Ian Taylor so who is the press officer at QPR so up to you if you believe the info or not

So QPR didn't confirm it then did they? Just some thick cockney tw*t talking out his arse.

I'm curious to know - 16,000 tickets left over between the two clubs for unallocated - I've bought in the Club Wembley level (My ticket is just for the seat, nothing else) so I'm interested to know where in Wembley these 16,000 seats are?

Archived