QPR Allocation increase ??

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their highest attendance this season is 3,000 worse-off than our lowest. 

15,000 worse-off than our highest.

There's reason enough right there to declare us playoff final winner! We belong in the Premiership more than they do in the basis of more fans.

Nicer fans too.

Plus we finished about 3000 points ahead of them. And 'Arry doesn't manage us.

Cancel Wembley, award the promotion to Derby!

There's reason enough right there to declare us playoff final winner! We belong in the Premiership more than they do in the basis of more fans.

Nicer fans too.

Plus we finished about 3000 points ahead of them. And 'Arry doesn't manage us.

Cancel Wembley, award the promotion to Derby!

I have a sneaky feeling they will win this. I hope I am proven wrong.

Club Wembley fans could purchase 2 tickets last Tuesday morning.

Further tickets could only be purchased after QPR Club Wembley tickets had a chance to purchase upto 5pm Wednesday

At 5pm, Club Wembley members could but unlimited tickets.

Their website would not let purchases be made via a pc ..only ipad or phone worked !! ( don't ask why ), and I had to spend 20minutes waiting to speak to them.  Most tickets in pairs down the touchline in the derby sections had gone.  Club Wembley area extends around to just behind the goal.  Price is £98, no booking fees though

More tickets were on sale in Derby end at 5pm Wednesday than the QPR end ...... Londoners are more likely to be in Club Wembley, and therefore a larger number had been sold to QPR fans on the Tuesday and upto 5pm Wednesday

I managed to get 13 tickets ...in a number of different transactions, and bought the last 4 at 4am on Thursday

You had to be a Club Wembley member to purchase however ...and most members are the Corporates.

A few England fans, through attendance at lots of games, and previously being able to buy a ticket to any Wembley event,  did have membership granted to themselves for a limited period, which ends this summer

Derby have 246 to 251 blocks ...about 1,500 seats in total

That's really interesting, surprised that they allocated any club Wembley seats to either club, how many Derby or QPR fans will be club Wembley members?? 

Glad to hear block 246-251 are the derby blocks, my tickets are in 250 so should be able to sing along without getting any dirty looks. 

Glad to hear more tickets have been sorted too, more Derby fans the better!!

I have a sneaky feeling they will win this. I hope I am proven wrong.

Truth be told, I'm nervous too. Getting twitchier by the day too. Mainly because it would be so unjust if we lost. On so many levels.

But, if you're superstitious, that's a good thing. I expected us to lose last time.

Easy to spot "them" and "us"

"I'd like to purchase one of your 28 day aged prime Scottish beef cuts encrusted in buttery shortcrust pastry tartlets with puréed mange tout, pomme frites plus a drizzle of balsamic vinegar infused with a hint of mint jus"............"eight pound fifty, that's competitively priced!"

"I'll have a meat pie with a dollop of mushy peas, chips and mint sauce mi duk".............."eight pound fifty, I never spent that much on me wedding, Wembley snap, bleeding rip off!"

Sorted!

have you ever been to shepherd's bush?

http://www.1st4footballtickets.com/championship-play-off-final-derby-county-vs-queens-park-rangers-tickets/london-16252.html?gclid=CKKX5I_1t74CFWbItAodeWwA8Q

Tickets in QPR end for sale ....unfortunately £133 +

As we win and their end vacates at the end ...you will be easy to spot ...you and the normal 3 other dazed fans crying in their seats high up top

Once went to Old Trafford Away in 19midweek to see us formally relegated ....we half filled the away ed ..yet it had been made all ticket for Derby fans .....

Easy solution was to go in home end ......and lots did!

Easy to spot "them" and "us"

"I'd like to purchase one of your 28 day aged prime Scottish beef cuts encrusted in buttery shortcrust pastry tartlets with puréed mange tout, pomme frites plus a drizzle of balsamic vinegar infused with a hint of mint jus"............"eight pound fifty, that's competitively priced!"

"I'll have a meat pie with a dollop of mushy peas, chips and mint sauce mi duk".............."eight pound fifty, I never spent that much on me wedding, Wembley snap, bleeding rip off!"

Sorted!

Good luck getting mushy peas youth!!!

Archived