QPR Allocation increase ??

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very confused now, am I right in thinking our allocation is 27000? if so why the fook has theirs gone up to 40,000!!? If we don't get an increase and there is truth in the fact that they have then that's just disgusting! why don't both teams get equal allocations?? Makes no sense

What a load of crap.

Why on earth would the team with considerably smaller gates get extra tickets? Nothing on their offy either. Just a twitter rumour & some berks on their forums - the same clowns who seriously think some of their fans have got into our end. They haven't even sold their initial allocation out yet!!!

If IF more tickets have been released, we should be seeing some too (arguably should be more than them)

What a load of crap.

Why on earth would a team with considerably smaller gates get extra tickets? Nothing on their offy either. Just a twitter rumour & some berks on their forums - the same clowns who seriously think some of their fans have got into our end. They haven't even sold their initial allocation out yet!!!

If IF more tickets have been released, we should be seeing some too (arguably should be more than them)

A Twitter rumour started by QPR head of media so rather reputable, he's followed by the media people at Derby so is the real deal.

I'm very confused now, am I right in thinking our allocation is 27000? if so why the fook has theirs gone up to 40,000!!? If we don't get an increase and there is truth in the fact that they have then that's just disgusting! why don't both teams get equal allocations?? Makes no sense

no you're not right.

A Twitter rumour started by QPR head of media so rather reputable, he's followed by the media people at Derby so is the real deal.

Assuming its not some parody/made up account, we shall be seeing some too. Think folk need to chill out before anything official is announced.

I suspect the reason we have not already seen a similar announcement from Derby is that, whereas QPRs extra tickets can just go straight into the pool of unsold tickets and continue to be sold as planned, we will need to decide when and how to sell our new allocation.

I'd expect to see an announcement from the club in the morning with details on when the new tickets will go on sale.

Of course if not...boooo Vicars out!

Archived