QPR Allocation increase ??

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's disappointing that a poorly supported club like QPR were initially given more tickets and now have been given rather more extra ones than us. So they have 767 more seats now. What is the Football League playing at? Let's hope the sense of righteous indignation spurs us on to victory!

I queued overnight outside the Baseball Ground when we played Man U in the cup, straight from the pub closing at 11, down to the ground -had a right laugh. good times. 

I queued overnight outside the Baseball Ground when we played Man U in the cup, straight from the pub closing at 11, down to the ground -had a right laugh. good times. 

Me too. And for the games v Juventus and Real Madrid.

It was easy for us though - my uncle Cyril had a house on Columbo St right about 4 doors from the ground. We looked a right lot, string on the pavement in armchairs sipping beer.

I nipped to the public loo early in the morning - decided to buy a  paper - got back to the ground and everyone had a paper each with plenty spare - someone had been and nicked a load from outside a newsagents.  

The most annoying thing about QPR getting more tickets is there are already hundreds available on tout websites .

There's nowhere near as many Derby tickets going and what few there are look like corporate seats!

It was easy for us though - my uncle Cyril had a house on Columbo St right about 4 doors from the ground. We looked a right lot, string on the pavement in armchairs sipping beer.

Any footage!??

I bet nobody has an uncle Cyril any more.

Sad times.

So after all that QPR boollocks about QPR fans selling more tickets and being amazing fans i see this tweet (latest one)

https://twitter.com/CommPropertyLaw

says it all really. ***** club no fans

Touts selling for £280.because they are confident of getting £280 for a qpr ticket. If no demand they would be lucky to get face value.

Play off semi final tickets were selling for over £300 the night before...

Archived