QPR Allocation increase ??

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So why would they not announce it via the official site, instead of some guy on twitter who the majority of fans don't even follow. I'm sorry but something stinks here, and I don't mean Daveos feet.

I'm curious to know - 16,000 tickets left over between the two clubs for unallocated - I've bought in the Club Wembley level (My ticket is just for the seat, nothing else) so I'm interested to know where in Wembley these 16,000 seats are?

How much did the club Wembley seats go for?

So why would they not announce it via the official site, instead of some guy on twitter who the majority of fans don't even follow. I'm sorry but something stinks here, and I don't mean Daveos feet.

9,275 followers, I'd say that is the majority of QPR fans

Annoying if true. Senseless. 

They haven't even sold out their initial allocation and think they will struggle. Their highest attendance this season is 3,000 worse-off than our lowest. 

15,000 worse-off than our highest.

Jabba - No idea - I just wanted to site with a great view hence I was happy to pay the £98 plus booking fee.

I've seen £120 for Club Wembley talked around.

The Championship Play-Off Final is not a game that's included within the Club Wembley Package deal. i.e If you have a Club Wembley seat you are guaranteed England games and the F.A Cup Final and although you get priority to the other games, if you don't say you want to go, they give your seat up. I approached a company I deal with who I know had Club Wembley Seats but they didn't take their spot up hence I've had to pay. (What a bummer lol)

Following correspondence with the Football League this morning, Derby County can confirm that neither the club, nor Queens Park Rangers have received an increased allocation of tickets for Saturday’s Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final at Wembley Stadium.
Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/play-off-final-ticket-allocation-confirmation-1558140.aspx#7kIeRqgicQvolduQ.99

Sorry, this has already been posted.

Completely agree, they're the same price as the highest priced normal tickets at £98 and they sold out with the rest of them, in 54 mins!!

I heard that people could buy club Wembley tickets from Monday last week by just going on the Club Wembley site. Not sure how true that is but for those of you without a ticket, it might be a place to look before turning to the touts out there... and, as said above, there no more expensive than the highest priced tickets in the Derby end...

Club Wembley fans could purchase 2 tickets last Tuesday morning.

Further tickets could only be purchased after QPR Club Wembley tickets had a chance to purchase upto 5pm Wednesday

At 5pm, Club Wembley members could but unlimited tickets.

Their website would not let purchases be made via a pc ..only ipad or phone worked !! ( don't ask why ), and I had to spend 20minutes waiting to speak to them.  Most tickets in pairs down the touchline in the derby sections had gone.  Club Wembley area extends around to just behind the goal.  Price is £98, no booking fees though

More tickets were on sale in Derby end at 5pm Wednesday than the QPR end ...... Londoners are more likely to be in Club Wembley, and therefore a larger number had been sold to QPR fans on the Tuesday and upto 5pm Wednesday

I managed to get 13 tickets ...in a number of different transactions, and bought the last 4 at 4am on Thursday

You had to be a Club Wembley member to purchase however ...and most members are the Corporates.

A few England fans, through attendance at lots of games, and previously being able to buy a ticket to any Wembley event,  did have membership granted to themselves for a limited period, which ends this summer

Derby have 246 to 251 blocks ...about 1,500 seats in total

As for all this ******** that they have tickets in our end, how many times have we heard that before. If anyone has, good luck to you, keep your head down and enjoy the day if you can. Open you gob, jump up and down giving it the biggun.... Well perhaps you won't enjoy your day so much.

Easy to spot "them" and "us"

"I'd like to purchase one of your 28 day aged prime Scottish beef cuts encrusted in buttery shortcrust pastry tartlets with puréed mange tout, pomme frites plus a drizzle of balsamic vinegar infused with a hint of mint jus"............"eight pound fifty, that's competitively priced!"

"I'll have a meat pie with a dollop of mushy peas, chips and mint sauce mi duk".............."eight pound fifty, I never spent that much on me wedding, Wembley snap, bleeding rip off!"

Sorted!

Derby have 246 to 251 blocks ...about 1,500 seats in total

This may be causing the confusion. Presume QPR will have a similar amount of club wembley tickets allocated to them and the press guy has found out about this and just added it on to the normal allocation. The football league aren't going to lie to ud are they?

Easy to spot "them" and "us"

"I'd like to purchase one of your 28 day aged prime Scottish beef cuts encrusted in buttery shortcrust pastry tartlets with puréed mange tout, pomme frites plus a drizzle of balsamic vinegar infused with a hint of mint jus"............"eight pound fifty, that's competitively priced!"

"I'll have a meat pie with a dollop of mushy peas, chips and mint sauce mi duk".............."eight pound fifty, I never spent that much on me wedding, Wembley snap, bleeding rip off!"

Sorted!

I will be going for the first option sound lovely and yes competitively priced. Us Cockney Rams know our nose bag you know. :D

Don't get me started on mushy peas ffs..  :angry:

Archived