John Vicars' twitter

RLACML

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What bothers me about this is, with the ticket sales being outsourced, the club must've sent out valid customer numbers to Seetickets on Sunday/Monday. So for this lady's number not to have worked, her account with DCFC must've been flagged in such a way that led to her number not being included in the list sent to Seetickets, no?

This being the case, why did the club not contact her when they first noticed the problem and flagged it on their system? All seems very odd to me.

Surely they went through valid ones only and it was as simple as that. Think of all the invalid ones. Would have taken forever.

I was told the 'woman' in question was actually a fella called Barry, in drag.

It might not be Lambchops friend after all. Unless she has massive hands and a pair of balls?

Juggler?

Surely they went through valid ones only and it was as simple as that. Think of all the invalid ones. Would have taken forever.

Yea but this is my point. As a current season ticket holder, if the customer number was marked invalid they must have known there was some issue with her account before Monday shirley?

Well I must admit, I hardly ever check my bank statements, but I know a man who does it for me. But if I had to, of course I would.

It seems to me some people don't like it being pointed out when they've made a mistake. And maybe, if it's the banks fault for not checking, isn't it also the customers fault for not checking properly aswell?

It's coming..

Listen to yourself.... Did he name her??? NO, did she obviously rip into him on twitter?? Seems so, if you and your "friend" ( I reckon it's you tbh) are moaning that vicars has gone the wrong way about it then she obv has too.. Y not pop to the ticket office, or ring the club, or email them instead of dishing it out on twitter??? If she has bitched at him on there then fair play to him

Lambchop, your friend has some responsibility in this in that she clearly owes the club money. As I understand it you are saying this has all come to light now because the club are looking at customer numbers closely and they have just realised she owes money and that because she can't pay the backlog she cannot use her customer number.

If the above is correct she really needed to pay up the debt and continue to use the customer number. The legal responsibility for paying the agreed transaction is definitely your friends I'm afraid. The club are the injured party. Was it not possible for her parents to loan/give her the money?

As in most disagreements very often its the communication that causes a problem more than the problem itself. Has she got a usable customer number now?

She's still got the money as it wasn't paid so there is no issue is there. This is just smudging the bull sh@ to be painted out been hard done to. Watched all home matches for free up to now. we do apologise ill tell u what to make it up u can lead the players out at wembley and sit in Stevie macs chair until he comes down from his box is that ok for you, again sincerest apologies dcfc

Haha why wouldn't I. Interest free for 9 months, put my season ticket money in a high interest account. Make at least £3 over the period and I can afford an extra pint at the match :-)

Damn, Why didn't i think of that?

she clearly owes the club money

She has paid in full today, which as I understand it is the first time the club have made the situation clear to her.

The grievance isn't just that the direct debit cocked up, but that she's had to chase the club since Tuesday to find out why her customer number wasn't working, and that Vicars misrepresented her situation on sausageter before the club gave her the opportunity to sort it out.

She's done her best to get to the bottom of it, only to be frustrated by the club's ongoing inefficiency and being insulted by Vicars into the bargain.

To be honest, I'm really surprised at the lack of empathy for her situation on here. We all know how desperate we've been to get tickets, and how frustrating and stressful it is when things go wrong, yet most seem happy to assume the worst and point the finger in this case, because of Vicars' comment. Sadly she won't now be going to the final.

Archived