John Vicars' twitter

RLACML

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbf it's good to see the other side of the the complaints. Got to have some cheek wanting tickets when u owe £300 to the club what do u expect the club to do, oh sorry about that have some tickets, to many p!ss takers out there glad some one has the balls to sort of shame them without naming them they no who they are. Quite clever really just giving scenario no names given

What about all that 'more chance of Christmas being cancelled, than Johnny Russell joining Sheff Utd'

Imagine how that makes Sheff United's manager feel when he sees that.

shall we do a poll on how we think it makes him feel.

I won't give "I couldn't really say" as an option this time.

These fans are stupid and I couldnt give two hoots about them. Im still shocked me how many so called fans thought it was unfair season tickets holders got their tickets first and how many didnt read the information on the website or thought theyd chance it. One person I know was upset because her husband got his and his boys tickets and she might not get one. Some people just think its a day out or want back in now we are getting better WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE WAS...........

Incredibly unprofessional. Everyone has to deal with this sort of thing. Great customer service is not tweeting to the world about how bad your customers are, like a schoolgirl. Twitter went downhill a long time ago. Set up a proper online presence in which you are not limited to 140 characters and a feed. 

If you are receiving the same emails/tweets/messages over and over again then it is not the customers that are the problem it is you. 

+1

Archived