We are not favourites

Now we know we face QPR.... But Qpr have all the pressure on them both on the pitch with their players getting paid more than Dortmund and Athletico Madrid's players and their "prem caliber", and pressure in the board room (ffp)

Let's go to Wembley full of confidence and play the football that has made us jubilant all season

CMON YOU MIGHTY RAMS!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd put QPR as marginal favourites purely because Austin is back and firing.

The first goal will be so crucial. If we score first and then hit them on the counter we could destroy them. If they score first they could camp out and frustrate us like a number of sides have this season.

The first goal will be so crucial. If we score first and then hit them on the counter we could destroy them. If they score first they could camp out and frustrate us like a number of sides have this season.

Strangely enough, do you know who are the most successful comeback side this season?

http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D1/ptsgain.html

Good point! I've loved this season. McClaren knows how to make a sub. Just a shame that Dawkins, Sammon and Bamford are all out of form right now, although maybe that's a little unfair.

The funniest thing is that there is a family in front who leave on 80 minutes whatever the score. They have missed so many goals that when they leave I become more excited about the closing minutes, like our chances have just increased.

Good point! I've loved this season. McClaren knows how to make a sub. Just a shame that Dawkins, Sammon and Bamford are all out of form right now, although maybe that's a little unfair.

The funniest thing is that there is a family in front who leave on 80 minutes whatever the score. They have missed so many goals that when they leave I become more excited about the closing minutes, like our chances have just increased.

Possibly you sit on Row T in the West Stand and refer to the family 3 rows in front.  :rolleyes:

With regard to Dawkins and Bamford, they are tainted with the curse of inconsistency, Sammon lacks finesse and tries to get by on effort and enthusiasm.

Personally I couldn't care less whether we are classed as favourites or underdogs, as long as we play to the best of our ability until the final whistle we have a good chance of winning and gaining promotion, which I have always felt should go to the 3rd placed team anyway.

COME ON YOU RAMS!!!

They could not score in the first leg. They had to rely on Austin yet again and from the penalty spot in the full 90 minutes. They have no goals coming from anywhere else. We should just get at them and give them a good thrashing. 

i have said all along that derby will beat qpr 2-1 charlie austin FGS. 24th is my dads birthday (rip) life long rams fan. i had a dream weeks ago we were watching it in a pub in edinburgh and came back to win it late on. this was before i knew i would be in edinburgh the weekend of the play off final (as i hadn't even looked when it was) and that it was the same day as his birthday. I've been utterly convinced since then we would win the play-offs, now so more than ever.

I think we are a much better team than we were in the previous two meetings, due to Thorne being in the team and more players being match fit.

We also have options from the bench too, in the away game we have the likes of  Morch, Ball, Freeman and Smith on the bench, night and day compared to now!

Dunno if QPR have improved but they are beatable, yes the would have been a top half PL side in 2006, but it isn't 2006!

Archived