Wembley ticket details

davenportram

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget that all numbers need to be members or season ticket holders. If they are, contact DCFC and sort out the number(s) they have for you. Don't panic as members & STH have exclusivity until Saturday.

They're Rams Squad members so should be ok. Have been out, now having another go!

I've tried ringing dcfc but can't get through.

Thanks for all the advice. Eventually got through to dcfc on phone. There's a glitch in the system and the kids numbers aren't on the data base. He'll add them but I can't buy tickets til tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure we'll get tickets but I'm going to be really narked if the cheap ones have gone.

Daft question, but can I use my customer no to get 2 more tickets sat. I have already used it to get my ticket hence the question.

Daft question, but can I use my customer no to get 2 more tickets sat. I have already used it to get my ticket hence the question.

same here. Have mine, and someone at work asking if they need a customer number to buy on Saturday. If they do, can they just get one by ringing dcfc sometime between now and Sat??

same here. Have mine, and someone at work asking if they need a customer number to buy on Saturday. If they do, can they just get one by ringing dcfc sometime between now and Sat??

Saw someone ask that on Twitter to @dcfctickets last night, and they said that a purchase e.g. match ticket/season ticket must be made to get a valid cust no. Hope that helps?

Saw someone ask that on Twitter to @dcfctickets last night, and they said that a purchase e.g. match ticket/season ticket must be made to get a valid cust no. Hope that helps?

so that would mean no one can buy tickets for this final, unless they get a st for next year? In which case they could get a final ticket today. So what is the point of general sale?

so that would mean no one can buy tickets for this final, unless they get a st for next year? In which case they could get a final ticket today. So what is the point of general sale?

i know thats what i thought but there are ppl buying season tkts now to get to wembley!

Looks like you were right! Personally I think that's crazy.

vicars reckons 17k left saturday - "broadly speaking" in his words

Not quite. It means noond can get a ticket who hasn't purchased a ticket in he past. Makes sure tickets are sold to fans that have been to games.

It's a security measure to ensure segregation, if you've ever bought a ticket in the past, not just this season, you will have a number, ring or email the club with your name and address and they should be able to give it you.

It's a security measure to ensure segregation, if you've ever bought a ticket in the past, not just this season, you will have a number, ring or email the club with your name and address and they should be able to give it you.

I see. I have my tickets. This was for someone wanting to buy on Saturday, who does not have a customer number. I'll break the news to him tomorrow!

I agree that there possibly will be some ticket to go to general sale but the 18000 season ticket quote that means there should be 18000 left if we get qpr. But I think the figure will be higher due to this seasons ticket holders and next seasons ticket holders membership holders 6-12 game plan could easily add 5000 to the number so that's around 23000 and if we get Wigan we get 47000 but the 23000 can buy double tickets so a highly unlikely but possible 1000 left either way I would imagine the tickets that get left would be cat 1 due to cost which if taking more than 1 person would cost quite alot

...aaaaaaaaaaaand breathe!

I am having a nightmare with this ticket malarkey. I purchased two 6 game plans this season (and its one of the best things i have ever bought) so I have a valid customer number but unfortunately they are just under the one number. I got 2 tickets for the semi-final but SEE tickets don't seem to get it so I am gonna have to wait until general sale to get my ticket even though I paid for 2 sets of match plans. Devastated :(

I am having a nightmare with this ticket malarkey. I purchased two 6 game plans this season (and its one of the best things i have ever bought) so I have a valid customer number but unfortunately they are just under the one number. I got 2 tickets for the semi-final but SEE tickets don't seem to get it so I am gonna have to wait until general sale to get my ticket even though I paid for 2 sets of match plans. Devastated :(

unlucky , mate , hope it works out for ya..

Archived