iPro Sell Out?

REDCAR

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

away fans have been moved to the new area so I think that means they get the 2700 (same as forest)

IN terms of ticket sales I think they were selling very well and are mostly singles left now from the conversation I had in the ticket office on tuesday and mates yesterday

I feel a bit of a charlatan myself actually having made the play off semi my first ever Derby game. I've not long been in Derbyshire and wanted to watch footy on a regular basis and I thought I'd rather pay that bit extra at Derby than at Chesterfield  and watch Championship football and better quality football in much better surroundings. As it turned out this game will be my first. That said I want to continue to watch Derby every game from now on and become a fully fledged ram whether they are in the Championship or Prem next season so bought a season ticket for the first time too! Can't wait for sunday and can't wait for next season whatever league we're in. I've got the buzz!! I won't be going to Wembley though (if we get there) as that is for those who have been there all season and beyond and I'd feel a bit of a fraud going to be honest. Nope, I'm very much looking forward to my first taste of live footy at the IPro on sunday and that shall whet my appetite for next season where I intend to go to every home game and a lot away if I can get a ticket. Championship OR Prem. My journey has begun.

I feel a bit of a charlatan myself actually having made the play off semi my first ever Derby game. I've not long been in Derbyshire and wanted to watch footy on a regular basis and I thought I'd rather pay that bit extra at Derby than at Chesterfield  and watch Championship football and better quality football in much better surroundings. As it turned out this game will be my first. That said I want to continue to watch Derby every game from now on and become a fully fledged ram whether they are in the Championship or Prem next season so bought a season ticket for the first time too! Can't wait for sunday and can't wait for next season whatever league we're in. I've got the buzz!! I won't be going to Wembley though (if we get there) as that is for those who have been there all season and beyond and I'd feel a bit of a fraud going to be honest. Nope, I'm very much looking forward to my first taste of live footy at the IPro on sunday and that shall whet my appetite for next season where I intend to go to every home game and a lot away if I can get a ticket. Championship OR Prem. My journey has begun.

Couldn't have gone wrong this season could you, Chezzy or Derby, both had great seasons!

I feel a bit of a charlatan myself actually having made the play off semi my first ever Derby game. I've not long been in Derbyshire and wanted to watch footy on a regular basis and I thought I'd rather pay that bit extra at Derby than at Chesterfield and watch Championship football and better quality football in much better surroundings. As it turned out this game will be my first. That said I want to continue to watch Derby every game from now on and become a fully fledged ram whether they are in the Championship or Prem next season so bought a season ticket for the first time too! Can't wait for sunday and can't wait for next season whatever league we're in. I've got the buzz!! I won't be going to Wembley though (if we get there) as that is for those who have been there all season and beyond and I'd feel a bit of a fraud going to be honest. Nope, I'm very much looking forward to my first taste of live footy at the IPro on sunday and that shall whet my appetite for next season where I intend to go to every home game and a lot away if I can get a ticket. Championship OR Prem. My journey has begun.

Make sure you buy a half and half scarf - all the proper fans wear them.

I feel a bit of a charlatan myself actually having made the play off semi my first ever Derby game. I've not long been in Derbyshire and wanted to watch footy on a regular basis and I thought I'd rather pay that bit extra at Derby than at Chesterfield and watch Championship football and better quality football in much better surroundings. As it turned out this game will be my first. That said I want to continue to watch Derby every game from now on and become a fully fledged ram whether they are in the Championship or Prem next season so bought a season ticket for the first time too! Can't wait for sunday and can't wait for next season whatever league we're in. I've got the buzz!! I won't be going to Wembley though (if we get there) as that is for those who have been there all season and beyond and I'd feel a bit of a fraud going to be honest. Nope, I'm very much looking forward to my first taste of live footy at the IPro on sunday and that shall whet my appetite for next season where I intend to go to every home game and a lot away if I can get a ticket. Championship OR Prem. My journey has begun.[/quote

Should be more than enough to go round at Wembley, season ticket holder in future so don't feel like you haven't earned it.

I feel a bit of a charlatan myself actually having made the play off semi my first ever Derby game. I've not long been in Derbyshire and wanted to watch footy on a regular basis and I thought I'd rather pay that bit extra at Derby than at Chesterfield and watch Championship football and better quality football in much better surroundings. As it turned out this game will be my first. That said I want to continue to watch Derby every game from now on and become a fully fledged ram whether they are in the Championship or Prem next season so bought a season ticket for the first time too! Can't wait for sunday and can't wait for next season whatever league we're in. I've got the buzz!! I won't be going to Wembley though (if we get there) as that is for those who have been there all season and beyond and I'd feel a bit of a fraud going to be honest. Nope, I'm very much looking forward to my first taste of live footy at the IPro on sunday and that shall whet my appetite for next season where I intend to go to every home game and a lot away if I can get a ticket. Championship OR Prem. My journey has begun.

Rambo pal there's only one team in Derbyshire and that is the Rams. Take it from me and i live in chesterfield. Come On You Rams..

Archived