South Stand

TomBustler1884

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think taking a scarf wouldn't kill anyone, they're not expensive either. A wall of black and white would be a brilliant spectacle.

Also a big fan of keeping things simple, during the first half even when losing the constant chant of Stevie Macs Barmy Army made the south stand feel brilliant! Then again I used to love it when everyone sang we are derby super derby we are derby super rams for long periods of time...

Don't have to be witty to create a good atmosphere just simple songs everyone knows the words to that sound good loud

The Baseball Ground Then & Now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWTksIxwFxs

A drive around the former Derby County Ground Site The BBG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q72MJzj4Ty4

Section 1884 Stand

Section 1884 End

Cambridge Street End

Shaftesbury End

Baseball End

Keepers End

Vulcan End

Real South End

South Shaftesbury End

1884 Shaftesbury End

Special End

Welcome End

Right End

Category A End

Back Yard End

Battling End

Our Way Stand

Boy BBG Stand

Real Street End

Arora End

Opposite End

Black & White End

Narrow End

Hope End

Railway End

New Generation End

21:21 End

Wooden Seat End

Clobber End

Dealt With End

Young & Old End

Where We Are End

Where It’s At End

Saturday End

Stand End

Home End

The End

Real Football Factories – Midlands (21:21)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIfd_X8-Qvs

[quote name="trooper" post="590031" ...

tbh the shaved headed lads singing to the opposition .. In the shadow of.. *insert team* really need to do geography lessons... I mean.. Stick your Watford gap up your arris... To the Watford fans... Hmmm...!

I'm glad somebody mentioned this! Their Geography skills are beyond awful! Admire there spirit but a map at home games wouldn't go a miss for em'

Not sure why quotes gone wrong my apologies

I am one of the shaven headed fellas in the corner and didn't sing about the Watford gap, Some of us do know it is nowhere near Watford.

My mate does get carried away and will sing anything that he thinks will wind up opposition fans and we do extract the urine out of him at most games. 

But most of what we do is a p!sstake and not to be taken seriously.

I am one of the shaven headed fellas in the corner and didn't sing about the Watford gap, Some of us do know it is nowhere near Watford.

My mate does get carried away and will sing anything that he thinks will wind up opposition fans and we do extract the urine out of him at most games.

Yeah that's why I put I admire your lots spirit mate even when games are going slow and abit boring your all still vocal.

I always thought that Watford Gap was between their ears.

Who's the guy who always shouts at the players and away fans, by himself? He's right in the middle of SS. Some of the things he says are funny. Some are a bit cringey.

No offence....but some are, like he's shouting stuff almost for the sake of it.

He sits just to the right of us, he's got the quietest "shout" in the stadium, maybe 1 in 10 are funny!!!

Who's the guy who always shouts at the players and away fans, by himself? He's right in the middle of SS. Some of the things he says are funny. Some are a bit cringey.

No offence....but some are, like he's shouting stuff almost for the sake of it.

Makes me laugh quite a lot, must be up near the back as I'm on row H and he sounds to be a good ten rows behind me.

Archived