Best Concert you've seen.

Boycie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ever heard the "Priest… Live!" album?

It's got absolutely amazing crowd noise/atmosphere - the opening of The Hellion/Electric Eye in particular has to be heard to be believed. Definitely one of my 3 favourite live albums the other two being Dire Straits (yeah, I know - bloody yuppie music) and Iron Maiden's "Live After Death"

Yep, I've heard it. I don't care about crowd noise, but what annoys me in live albums is that those has usually some very poor recording/mixing. I prefer to go watch the gigs and feel the energy or just listen better sounding studio albums at home. Live albums rarely have the same energy and sounds crap.

I deal with live gigs similarly than my trips other countries. I don't take photos at all, if I forget what kind of place it was, I'll go there again... (and it's ok, you don't often see bands quitting nowadays even some of them really should. Deep purple brings to mind.)

Blimey...Springsteen, Bryan Adams,Michael Jackson, Muse, Coldplay... What a MOR bunch some of you are. Hope you take a knitted blanket to games with you to keep warm..and a flask of hot choccie.. Dear oh dear!

Massve Attack - Rome Ampitheatre

Big Beach Boutique - Brighton

The Who - The Valley Charlton

Joy Division - Derby

The Clash - Stoke

The Ramones - Derby

Prodigy - Glastonbury

Faithless - Hultsfred

All right up there..

Blimey...Springsteen, Bryan Adams,Michael Jackson, Muse, Coldplay... What a MOR bunch some of you are. Hope you take a knitted blanket to games with you to keep warm..and a flask of hot choccie.. Dear oh dear!

Massve Attack - Rome Ampitheatre

Big Beach Boutique - Brighton

The Who - The Valley Charlton

Joy Division - Derby

The Clash - Stoke

The Ramones - Derby

Prodigy - Glastonbury

Faithless - Hultsfred

All right up there..

in your own opinion.

Got my Springsteen blueray today. Watched 1/2 hour, very good for a 60 year old, although the drummer looked like the most un drummer like drummer you'd ever see!

The other guitar player who backs Bruce reminds me of one of the capo's from The Soprano's.

Archived