the road to wembley

B4ev6is

Hey guys it looks like it could be wigin or brighton over two legs for play offs. I think i might want wigin as over two legs gives us the best chance if getting to wembley. I think we all need to get behind the lads as they play better the louder we are the better the lads play. But we have to learn to defand but also keep it up when we have the advanate.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Reading might be another one to think about, could possibly fancy our chances againts them. IMO i wouldnt like Wigan, theyre a horrible little team and they can bag a goal or two and nab it from us.....

Ideal scenario:

Reading finish fifth, Brighton finish sixth and carry their Yeovil game form into the playoffs. Wigan crash and burn.

Brighton get blown away, Reading get the ***** kicked out of them but somehow get through against QPR, then we turn it on at Wembley. 

Don't fear any team, only team that outplayed us are already up and Champions, don't see anyone beating us at home.

Pretty sure some teams are fearful of though, yes they may get chances but we have proven to be capable of getting 5-10 every home game.

Even outplay the majority of teams on the road and our record v play-off contenders are all positive or equal, bar Reading.

I think it's ours to lose. 

We've had our best end of season for many a year, our confidence should be sky-high.

We have the luxury of sitting back on our chesterfield sofa, glass of finest single malt in one hand, finest havanna in the other, watching the lesser teams desparately battle as they try and avoid us.

In short we should fear no-one, prepare to ruthlessly dispatch whoever we face and fulfill our destiny.

Now is our chance for success, we must take it, it may not come around again for some time if we miss it.

Why do you want Wigan?

Personally, I remember the job they did against us near christmas and could imagine them doing it again.

This. Also wouldn't want them at Wembley. They've played there twice recently and done well both times. They seem to love it there.

Hey guys it looks like it could be wigin or brighton over two legs for play offs. I think i might want wigin as over two legs gives us the best chance if getting to wembley. I think we all need to get behind the lads as they play better the louder we are the better the lads play. But we have to learn to defand but also keep it up when we have the advanate.

Here we go again... I love your passion B4 but it's the same every post...

Archived