Worst ever Rams player?

McClarensLads

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish Mick Coop had been before my time JW, but he wasn't.

Worst player ever to pull on a Rams shirt. Disinterested, not bothered, useless and the only player I have ever actively disliked. I don't mind uselessness normally - and I've seen a few - but not trying I can never forgive and he never tried. He should have been though, for taking money under false pretences

Does no one remember the loan appearences of a certain unfit overweight Noel Whelan then?

its one, to be utter $hite, but not to be able to run either takes the biscuit.

Im sure claude (on his debut against pompey), mikel, Bob malcolm on his debut etc had the odd good game.

Worse players come in many guises. Some were just out of their depth ( Jonathon Hunt, Paul Emson) but always tried. Others were lazy and couldnt care less ( Mick Coop was the most disinterested nob ive ever had the misfortune to watch). There are those that promised to deliver but failed dismally ( Derek Hales) and those that simply you looked at and thought " seriously, how on earth is he a pro footballer and this list is the longest ( Graham Harbey, Mikael Beck, the Norweigan fella defender, Pereplotkins, Grenet, Biggins..) but my worse player ever goes to a once decent player who arrived at Derby when his career was over. He was a coach or assistant and in his late 30s and he picked himself to play upfront. Seeing was believing, belly growing, puffing and panting, he smoked and drank, partied, fancied himself, hadv an orange perms tan and played so badly for such obvious reasons..

Ladies and Gents.. I give you the one and only Dean Holdsworth.

Christie? Behave I'm 22 and can count on one hand players I can remember watching score against Man United!

Sammon is harsh, certainly not the worst I've seen in the last 2/3 seasons never mind ever

Ravanelli was worst than the above pair and were probably still paying his wages now!

Archived