Worst ever Rams player?

McClarensLads

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sturridge and Christie are very harsh, Brolly and Robertson slightly harsh. My worst 11.

1. Brad Jones - Couldn't catch crabs in the Regal at Ripley

2. Mick Coop - Slow, not interested, ****

3. Francois Grenet - Merde. We were told Thuram was the only thing keeping him out of the French team. Thuram is French for ability

4. Bjorn Otto Bragstad - Had all the poise of a one legged drunk

5. Kenny Burns. Fatter than David Webb and he was so fat he had different colour shorts to the rest of the team

6. Blessing Kaku - A blessing in disguise. He was disguised as a footballer. It wasn't a good disguise.

7. Craig Fagan - He was quick, but so was Linford Christie and he can't pass, shoot or cross either.

8. Bob Malcolm - Slow, useless Jock. He was so pedestrian he even went 3mph on the M1 when pissed.

9. Roy Greenwood - A man bereft of any footballing ability. Whatsoever.

10. Dean Holdsworth - Fat and sweaty middle aged man. Wouldn't last a shift at a kebab shop in Alfreton, never mind a 90 minute game

11. Pereplotkins - A man so destined for footballing obscurity I never learnt his first name.

Sub. Jason Talbot. Not even good enough to get in this team. He had the physical strength of an 8 year old with rickets.

How about someone so poor he has been forgotten by everyone

I raise you Paul Thirlwell

Bryan hughes! Think he played 1 game v qpr under nige.

above Bryson and martin in FFT's Top 50 FL Players this year. Wasn't really given a chance at Derby

I just remember him trying his best (bless him) and getting nowhere. He had a game against Leicester in which I think he started and got everything wrong.

May be doing well elsewhere, but he was awful at Derby.

Mentioning Ben Pringle (or even Conor Doyle) in this thread (Worst ever Rams player?) is simply stupid to the n'th degree. I'm surprised that Danny Graham hasn't had a mention yet given the ridiculousness of some of the suggestions.

Liam Dickinson has to be worst ever signing. Don't think he played a game but watched him during warm up at a pre season friendly at Mansfield and he was dire. Worst player I saw play match for Derby was Francois Grenet and worst player to come through the ranks at Derby was maybe Graham Harby

Archived